The sixth annual CropSphere agricultural conference will take place at TCU Place, Saskatoon, January 15 and 16, 2019. CropSphere is a two-day event that takes place during Crop Week in Saskatoon.
The conference features sessions on market outlook, research, and agronomy, along with sessions specific to each crop.
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers, SaskCanola, SaskOats, SaskFlax, Sask Wheat, and SaskBarley have partnered to offer Saskatchewan growers a first-class event that offers many benefits for attendees.
More bang for your buck. Your registration fees include:
- Access to all CropSphere keynote speakers and concurrent sessions on agronomy, marketing, research and farm management.
- Complimentary one day admission to the 2019 Western Canadian Crop Production Show.
- Meals, including coffee and snack breaks.
- A complimentary networking reception on Tuesday evening at TCU Place.
- Complimentary transportation between TCU Place, Prairieland Park and participating hotels.
CropSphere 2019 is being held at TCU Place. There are free shuttle services between Prairieland Park and participating hotels. NOTE: Can we list the hotels or link to a page with all the hotels and their info?
Valuable sessions for all Saskatchewan growers
This two-day conference offers growers the information they need all in one spot. Breakout sessions throughout the day ensure growers can select which sessions to attend so they can take away information that will benefit their unique business operations.
In addition to agriculture-related sessions, there are keynote speakers on general topics and networking opportunities, including a reception on Tuesday evening at TCU Place.